Thursday, August 30, 2012

Donation Collection

Thank you to everyone who has given school supplies for St. Vincent De Paul. We will be collecting until Sept. 11th, but if I can have them by the 5th, that would be great!

I was contacted yesterday by the PTA president of Paseo Hills. They are in desperate need of shampoo and deodorant for their giving closet. It is a Title one school and many of the families do not have the money for basic essentials so the school has a closet and the kids can take 5 items out per month. If you can give to this cause as well, please send the items on Sept. 5th or drop anytime to Norterra, Tisha or my house. I think it is a great thing to do with your child even you just bought $1 shampoo from the Dollar store...every bit helps!

I am really excited for this year. The more I read through the book to finalize lessons, the more I know we will have so much fun!
Check out the GS site for some fun activities. See you soon!

Go Troop 1460!

No comments:

Post a Comment