Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Troop 1460!



Here are the 18 amazing girls of troop 1460! Thank you girls for a great first meeting and thank you to all of the helpers today!!
The girls colored supply bags (please have the girls bring these to every meeting with the crayons, markers, pencil they received today, scissors, and a glue stick.)
We learned a little about each girl, worked on learning the girl scout promise and learned a new song....
I'M A LITTLE DAISY

(Tune- I'm a Little Teapot)

I'm a little Daisy, dressed in blue
I am a Girl Scout, you are too
When I go to meetings, I sing and shout
I love being a Daisy Girl Scout!

Motions-
I'm a little... hands together, at side of face, head tilted.
dressed... hands pick up hem of uniform smock
I am a Girl Scout...make GS sign
you are too... point to neighbor
When I go...hands out, palms up
I sing and shout...hands cup around mouth
I love... point to heart
Daisy Girl Scout...clap once on each word
Please have the girls work on learning the promise...

The Girl Scout Promise

On my honor, I will try:
To serve God* and my country,
To help people at all times,
And to live by the Girl Scout Law.

Each girl will recite it on the 29th for the center of the daisy patch!
Note: Please let me know if your child will be going to Pirate's Cove after our meetings. (Thank you if you have already done this).
Email me at-shannon.fisher@cox.net or call 602-751-6812 :)
Thanks again!!
Shannon & Tisha

No comments:

Post a Comment