Monday, December 5, 2011

Reminders!

Quick updates:
Dec. 10th is the bake sale for Cookies for Kids Cancer. See details to the right. Hope you can make it! :)

Dec. 14th is the only meeting this month...it will be a Polar Express day. Hot chocolate, cookies and a story! We will also make a plate for Santa cookies.
Please remember to send your child with a new or gently used wrapped book to exchange with a sister scout. If you cannot get a book, please let me know so I can have one there for your child.

Also, please have your item to donate to the Raab family to me by Dec. 14th. I would love to be able to give them the gifts on that day. If you need me to pick it up, just call or text me. 602-751-6812. You can also give your item(s) to Tisha.

Thank you so much for everything! I cannot believe 2012 is coming up so quickly!!

We are so lucky to have the best troop!
x,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment