Friday, January 14, 2011

February 9th


We will be making concession boxes for our February 19th walk about sale.
Please send your girl with a copy paper lid and if you have any extras around your office or home, please send them in for those who may not have one. I can actually pick them up from you if you have more than one box lid. :)
Also, they will need to have their markers and glue sticks with them. I will have some print outs of cookies and the ribbon.
Please, let me know if you will not be able to send a box, so I can make sure to find your Daisy one before our meeting.
Also, if you have extra 1 inch + ribbon laying around, we could use that too!
Chase bank has started to charge us $12 per month unless we use the debit card 6 plus times per month.(Which is not easy)
I am looking into how to get around this, but for now, the budget is tight :)
Thank you in advance for the box lids and ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment