Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Reminders


Hello everyone! Just some reminders about Wed. (1/26)
The patch/book money is due...$12
The dance money is due...$17
Both of these can be combined to make a check payable to Troop 1460 for $29.

If you are paying for your girl to take the limo to the dance, it is $10 made payable to me (Shannon Fisher) since I paid today on my credit card for both limos.
We will have room for 20 people total. 4 dads will be the chaperones in the limos and then the rest of the dads can follow or meet us there so they have a way to get home.

From 5:15pm to 5:30pm, I will be taking some photos of the girls and dads and hopefully a group photo. The limos are set to arrive at 5:35pm to give us time to let the girls scream for a minute, check it out and get in and on their way!

This week we will be making Valentine cards for our troops. Next meeting, we will need to have the copy paper lids. Thank you for those who sent in extra! :)
Let me know if you will need one of those.

Thank you for being such great parents! This is all new to me being a leader for the girls since I was never a girl scout. I think this is the best troop of girls ever with huge hearts, lots of drive to help others and work hard!

PS...the Chick-Fil-A turn out was amazing! Good job Daisy Scouts. The first week in March, the school will have a raffle of products and services to raise even more money for Alysha. If you have a talent, craft, product, or service to share, let me know!! I cannot imagine what the family is enduring right now!

Go troop 1460!

No comments:

Post a Comment